The LEarning Never Stops photo challenge
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was working on a bloggy secret project... well, here it is, bloggy friends.
I will be hosting The LEarning Never Stops photo challenge each Saturday here at
Home is Where You Start From. To play, enter your photo each week. Hopefully they will highlight learning happening in some form-but I know that some weeks it's just not realistic, so focus on the challenge part, and make sure you link up!
The Challenge part? - each week I will give a challenge that your entry needs to use/or highlight.
Entries will be accepted Saturday morning through Sunday-ending at 10 p.m. pacific time.
Two winners will be announced Tuesday evening. The winners will have their winning photo displayed here on my blog with links to the winner's blogs. (some weeks I might even have tangible prizes..we'll have to see how that works out..)
To enter, simply sign in with the linky I will set up, please enter the link to your specific entry only, not to your main page. Entries that do not meet the challenge subject, or are inappropriate will be deleted. This is a family-friendly blog, only G rated photos are allowed.
Feel free to grab the photo above, if you'd like to use it in your post-I will have a button soon.
Two important details:
- please do not set up separate linkies at your own site, I want the entries to all be in one centralized place...here.
- each week's photo entry needs to be a new photo(new to this contest photo), please do not re-submit photos already entered.
To Be eligable to win:
- you must post the the name of the challenge at your blog, and link back here.
- your photo must follow the subject/theme of that week
- you must visit 3 other entries...and please try to leave an encouraging comment. This contest is not only about improving our photography skills and promoting family learning, but it is also about connecting to other bloggers.
The L.E.N.S. photo challenge is all about highlighting education and learning together as family. I also hope we can work together, learning new photography skills as we progress through each challenge. If you edit your photo, please share a little about what you did in your blog post.
Blogging is all about community and connections, I hope we will all discover new favorite blogs.
I hope you will join me next Saturday, May 29, 2010.
The challenge subject will be : A love of reading
Submit a photo that speaks to you about a love of reading, or about sharing a love of reading, what a love of reading looks like, or something along these lines. Get creative!