Janae, from Moss Family blog gave me this Beautiful Blogger award.
I heart you, Janae!
Janae is my new blog-friend..I think we found eachother through Blog-frog...She has a beautiful family of girls! Lots of blond and pink over at her place!
okay, now that I have this award...here are the rules:
7 interesting things about me...
1. I can skate backwards
2. I have raynaud's syndrome (very cold feet and hands most of the time) and so I am usually wearing gloves. If it's colder than 73 degrees, I'll be wearing gloves. In church, In July, even. (the air conditioner is not my friend). I wear fuzzy socks to bed, too.
3. My plane was put under quarantine for 3 or 4 hours in Japan during the swine-flu pandemic, spring of 2009. It was like being in the middle of that Monsters Inc. movie, where they come in dressed as haz-mat suits...crazy. Missed my plane out and had to stay overnight.
I only have a face mask and memories to remember Tokyo fondly.
4. I've eaten fish and chips in a pub in Dublin, Ireland
5. My last baby was over 10 lbs at birth
6. I met my husband in high school
7. I worked at a Christian Bookstore, during my highschool and college years.
okay, now comes the part I really struggle with, giving this to 7 bloggers. Lately, I've been reading some big bloggers, who are sort of new to me...and most big bloggers don't have the time to do these awards...so, I'm going to come short of 7 I think. But, here goes...
Jen at Two become One
Gapgirl at If only everyone thought this way
Courtney at Storing up Treasures
Kris Ann at Mom's on Fire
have a blessed Lord's day, bloggy friends. :)