My friend, Starlene, over at From California to Singapore tagged me for this meme. I did this one a year or so ago, It is 7 weird or random things about me...so I will try to give some that are different from last time, here goes;
1. I played varsity soccer in high school.
2. My favorite restaurant (for now) is The Cheesecake factory
3. My husband and I are high school sweethearts.
4. When I was about 7, a neighbor would take us to church, and Jesus was there. I wasn't 100% sure it was him-looked just like him, until one day he prayed out loud-as Jesus- and then I knew. (looking back, it was probably a Charismatic church)
5. I went snorkeling in the bay of St. John while 8 months pregnant.
6. I hiked the Grand Canyon
7. I spent the Chinese New Year's in Taiwan.
If you would like to play along, consider yourself tagged.
I would also like to announce that I was given the "Charming blog" award by Starlene.
Thank you very much, kiss-kiss...I want to take a moment and thank the academy, my blog friends and all the little people who made this possible!