You know you're a homeschool-mom when...
1. You find yourself re-purchasing books and materials you have bought and sold before. Sometimes more than once.
2. You order something you need and after it arrives you find it on your shelves, you forgot you already had it.
I'm sure we could start a running list of these!
Books I have purchased, sold and then re-purchased later:
- Usborne Encyclopedia of World History
- Sonlight "I can read" books
- Veritas Press History cards (purchased 1st set when the children were very young, sold them, purchased all 4 sets later for Classical Conversations, threw them out, purchased the last set again for Amie's History this year.)
- Story of the World books
- Story of the World vol. 1 audio
- Shurley English
- Beginner's Bible
- Mere Christianity
- Screwtape letters
- Bob Jones Fundementals of Literature (found it on the shelf after ordering a new one, thought Meg threw hers out...ouch)
I know there are more, I just can't recall them, which is probably just as well.
there you have it, true confessions of a homeschool mom