We are unlucky in that our closest Trader Joe's is about 10 miles by freeway from our house.
We are very lucky we have a Trader Joe's as close as 10 miles from our house!
eh, some days it's the former or the latter...
I love Trader Joe's...but I only get there maybe once a month. When I do go, I try to stock up on our must-haves.
Trader Joe's I love you!
Things I have to take home with me from Trader Joe's, A list:
- TJ's cinnamon raisin bread. -do I have to explain?
- cage free eggs. I cannot look my hens in the face and then go and buy the regular kind
- canned artichoke hearts for pizza or pasta or chicken...it's very versatile...
- 3 cheese tortellini -it's a simple lunch or dinner.
- pizza dough and pizza sauce and bag of mozzarella cheese.
- spicy hummus. I pick up 2 or 3 and put the extras in the freezer, cuz- a month is a long time to be without hummus!
- blue chips to eat with your hummus
- chocolate covered pretzels. I don't have to explain that one, either!
- green juice. I use it to make popsicles for the kids :)
- this apple walks into a bar- breakfast bars...who can resist?
- goat cheese
- big lavender bar soap. It's heaven in a bar
- molasses cookies. They burn your mouth a bit, but who can stop??
- midnight moo chocolate syrup. For chocolate milk with no HFCS..imagine that!
So, what are your Trader Joe's favorites?