1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote
I am not early in the game with this award meme, so I am not going to work hard to find blogs that have not been given this already, I am going to just list 5 that come to mind as blogs that I read regularly that make me think.
Here is my list for blogs worthy of The Thinking blog award:
1. One more day - Cyndi, right back at you! you regularly make me think deep thoughts
2. A spacious place - Kelly's blog is another place I know I will be treading waters that run deep
3. Amy's humble musings- always something to ponder, from parenting a housefull of children, to living a simpler life, to current events, she gives you something to think about. Amy is expecting a new baby and is out of commission right now, but I wanted to send some link-love her way.
4. At a hen's pace - I went here first for the name, gotta love it! I go back because her posts are thoughtful and deep, reverent and full of her houseful of kids. She is another homeschooler, as are Cyndi and Amy.
5. The Lilting house- Melissa is a homeschool mom and writer. I really respect her approach to homeschooling, her posts show me Charlotte mason homeschooling lived out in concrete ways. I go to this blog for inspiration and ideas for the homeschooling lifestyle- and to see what is going on at her house, funny how we come to feel like we know the bloggers we read!
I hope if you are not familiar with some of these blogs, that you go visit them.