≡ Menu

L.E.N.S. Photo Challenge: Summer {End}

not back to school at Corona del Mar Beach

So glad you are joining us for the

Summer {End}

edition of the LEarning Never Stops Photo Challenge!

Linky will be open until 10pm pacific time on Monday.  2 Winners will be chosen/displayed on Tuesday night. Photo sharing accounts are welcome. Please link up to your entry page, not your main blog page, and try to visit ’round, leave comments and be neighborly :)

Show us your photography prowess and say goodbye to Summer ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About the author: Jenn; writer, photographer, homeschooled five children and lived to tell the tale.

{ 8 comments… add one }

• elissa August 20, 2011, 3:43 PM

that is a stunning photo~ thanks for sharing :)

• Cinderella11pm August 20, 2011, 5:34 PM

Great Beach shot, perfect for the end of summer and a remindeer of how much fun was had:)

The picture I wanted to include of the sunset for your linky was the last one in the post!
    Enjoy the yummy food from Flavor in Del Mar anyway – it’s calorie free when you just look at it:)

Hope you are having a great weekend. They go so fast!

• Cinderella11pm August 20, 2011, 5:35 PM

reminder – sorry for the typo!

• karen sue August 22, 2011, 8:50 AM

are you into school yet??? we are NY State, so not until after labor day, but once football practice starts, it limits those lazy days of summer around here…back to college for one today, another next week. It was a good summer,…a fast summer…Have a great day!! My computer/internet are fighting, so I need some intervention. it has been ordered and then hoping I can get back on track…

• Jenn August 22, 2011, 9:03 AM

Elissa,

thanks :) !!

• Jenn August 22, 2011, 9:03 AM

Cinderella,

loved your photos and post, I’m going to have to try that restaurant now!

• Jenn August 22, 2011, 9:04 AM

Karen Sue,

yes we were officially back to homeschool this past Thursday, but we are taking it slowly, only 2 subjects last week, today will be adding in a few more. Good luck with your new ‘puter!

• Caffeinated OC Mommy August 22, 2011, 11:23 AM

HJ Darling, I’m a voting wreck! I’ve been trying to figure out how to vote for you with not much success! : ( But you’re #1 to me… xoxo