≡ Menu

March Photo-a-day {days 18,19,20,21,22}

{Day 18 ~family  Day 19 ~grammar}

Photobucket

Okay, “family” kind of stumped me, it’s been a while since I’ve had a photo with all of us in it…so I decided to show you our family art here on these shelves.  We’ve got art work here by the kids and by me.    Grammar- here is a lesson I did with the kids on definite & indefinite adjectives.

{day 20 ~view}

Photobucket

a view of my backyard, Annabelle and Dapples like to roost on this bench in the evening.

{day 21 ~Me  day 22 ~try}

Photobucket

Me:  Dapples was looking for a treat while I was out in Sky’s workshop.  Try: We traveled to Hemet for Josie’s first official saber tournament, she went to qualify for the upcoming regional tournaments in July.  This was a small event, just right for getting our feet wet :)

I have gotten so far behind on this photo challenge, eek!y

(you can find the March prompts here, if you’d like to join in!)

How is your March closing?  Was march gentle like a lamb or roaring for you??  Mine was kind of roaring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About the author: Jenn; writer, photographer, homeschooled five children and lived to tell the tale.

{ 6 comments… add one }

• CC Jen April 2, 2012, 7:54 AM

I’m envious of your chickens! I would love to have chickens in our back yard, but our county requires a minimum of two acres before you can have them.

• Jenn @ Home is Where You Start From April 2, 2012, 11:56 PM

I love our hens! We can have 4 and no roosters…or was it 6 and no roosters? We had more at one time, but now we are down to just 2, one just died a few weeks ago. :( I love having them, but I don’t love how they break my heart, I’m leaning towards not getting anymore. They are sure fun to have around, though!

• karen sue April 2, 2012, 8:17 AM

working on grammar..my college girls has to write a report/review of a grammar book, so we’ve ordered “grammar girl’s guide to writing” from Amazon. Maybe it will even be helpful to those of us long removed from grammar classes!!
    Have a great week. After nice weather for too long here, it is freezing again and the fruit trees are not doing well. I’m away from the lake enough NOT to have too much of a problem like that, and no fruit trees of my own, but hey, I knew JUNE weather in MARCH was going to have some consequences!!

• Jenn @ Home is Where You Start From April 2, 2012, 11:59 PM

Karen,

yeah, it’s funny how I am learning grammar I forgot as I teach my kids!

Yep, I’ve heard about crazy weather around the country!! That’s really too bad about the fruit trees :( Stay warm!

• Caffeinated OC Mommy April 2, 2012, 9:57 AM

Tag! You’re it Darling… xoxo

• Jenn @ Home is Where You Start From April 3, 2012, 12:01 AM

Caff dahling, how I love a game of tag!! <3

I will be by, now I am curious!!

xxoo